This week we put in many hours clearing and cleaning up the farm. After a big storm in January, we still have downed trees and debris to clean up. One long day of burn piles, we felt proud of the progress we had made. In addition to cleaning up the farm, here are a few more things that we have enjoyed this week. You can find all of our weekly Notes From the Farm when you search the term on the site. This is the first in the series. We hope it inspires, nourishes, and brings you joy!
–Some of these links are affiliate links. If you purchase from them we receive a small portion as compensation. Thank you for your support!-
What’s Inspiring, Nourishing, & Keeping Us Happy on the Farm
- Aran Goyoaga’s cookbook Cannelle et Vanille: Nourishing, Gluten-Free Recipes for Every Meal and Mood inspired many meals this week.
- In addition to making progress on the farm, progress has been made on the quilting project too.
- If you’re looking for some creative inspiration, Sheila Darcey’s new book Sketch by Sketch is sure to spark your imagination.
- We made this roasted chicken thigh recipe this week and it was perfect, and quick.
- We continue to enjoy the playlist we created to inspire quilting. You can listen too here.
- We are writing a series of posts about raising geese. Tell us your questions about geese in the comments.
- One of the items we often purchase instead of make is old pressed soap. We recently tried the soap from Soveriegn
Soul Soapery and loved every bar we bought from Rebecca. Check out all she offers on her Instagram account.
- We are thinking of turnin this blog post into an evergreen course. We’ve received a lot of questions about the process, and we think this sweet recipe deserves a time to shine. Plus, it would be fun to introduce its sisters, soaps that feature loofas, and more. Stay tuned….
Wishing you all a very happy week ahead. Look got more Notes From the Farm next week with more lists of the things we have been enjoying, doing, and experiencing on the farm!
Leave a Reply