Julia’s Transformative Story
I’m Julia, a maker, gardener, budding herbalist, and tea enthusiast. I lead creative and nourishing workshops and classes for nature-loving folkd who seek a slower and seasonal pace of living. A Farm to Keep is your place to tend to your heart, nourish your body and soul, and ingnite your creativity with the seasons. Discover how I went from overwhelmed and exhausted to embracing a slower life and disocvering deep contentment and meaning everyday.
- Upcycle Your Christmas Tree for Valentine’s Day: Easy DIY Decor with Printable Vintage Ornaments
- Quick Gremolata Made with Preserved Lemon Recipe
- Cozy Up with Instant Pot Lentil Soup (Tomato-Free!)
- How to Make Scented Pine Cones for a Cozy Winter Home
- Simple and Easy Hanging Foraged Embroidery Hoop Wreath